ARECO Main activities are the following:
• Community mobilization and capacity building,
• Around 16600 community members gathered into associations, cooperatives and school clubs are currently facilitated by ARECO. 70% of beneficiaries are women,
• Tree nurseries for household and community forestry development. Especifically, ARECO supports the production of Japanese Plump (Prunier du Japon) in 38 cells and
• Development of horticulture crops in Burera, Rutsiro and Musanze Districts,
• Beekeeping development for the conservation of Mukura forest reserve,
• Bamboo promotion for the conservation of the Volcanoes National Park and the Rugezi wetland in northern province of Rwanda.